Monday, August 31, 2009

NEW YORK

Ok, so most of you know the story about my kiddies being discovered on Youtube dancing the Thriller dance!
Here are our pics from our trip to New York going to the Tyra Banks Show to perform! They had a blast! Not too sure about how much I can blog about our trip there, but most of you have heard the whole story already!
Thanks for all of you who helped, prayed and gave the kids the support they needed to perform at their very best! We love you all!!! :) Enjoy the pics!

Leaving from our airport!

Going through security! His first time flying!!

Lookin cute waiting for them to call us to be seated!

In the tunnel...

How cute!

Almost there but badly needed the nap.

Above NY

Another water shot

A driver took us to the hotel. They are maniac drivers and I was sooo scared to be in that car! I prayed we got there safely!


Right in front of our hotel.


The hotel was by far one of the tiniest I have ever been in!

The Empire States Building






All purses store

Haha! NY City Police



People were eating right in the middle of the street

For Mirella! They are opening one here! YAY! We have only online shopped....

Strike a pose boy!!

Grandpa and the kiddies




Going inside The Empire State Building

She is trying to hide from CB

He REALLY got to control the elevator and was freaking out his Dad!

WE LOVE LEGOS!

Cute!




Inside the hotel lobby

Martin and Christian

All of the other Youtube kids

Tori chatting with Lauryn





All of us in the green room

Christian and Tori



In his New Thriller outfit, my mini Michael!











1 comment:

  1. I know you do not know me but I HAVE BEEN WAITING for you guys to post something!!!! I can see you had great time!!! Tori should go on KIDSTUBE!!! There is a website called kids tube.

    ReplyDelete