Friday, August 21, 2009

New York!




I get to FLY!!!!!!!!!


We get to wear outfits!




Christian is excited cause New York is were GHOSTBUSTERS are!



THRILLER ,THRILLER NIGHT





I am going to New York in 3 days! Heres the story, Me an my brother put a video of us do thriller and the producers of the TYRA BANKS SHOW found it. So, they called us to come out to New York and perform on the Tyra Show! Im so excited to go to New York! I have never been there before so Im so excited! I also get to fly there, I have only flown twice so YIPPEE! I even get to wear a MICHEAL JACKSON OUTFIT! Just 3 more days!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am an eleven year old blogger!!! That is so cool!!!! Check out my blog at: www.checkersfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Can u post something on your blog and also come on my blog & leave a comment!! I am an 11 year old blogger at www.rowanallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete